One WW point each, two secret ingredients. ‘Nuff said.
- 1 cup buttermilk flavor Kodiak Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix (10 points)
- 4 large eggs (0 points)
- ½ cup homemade yogurt cheese (see instructions in post) (0 points)
- ½ cup small diced green pepper (0 points)
- ½ cup seeded tomato, small diced (0 points)
- 2 green onions, chopped small (0 points)
- 2 T chopped cilantro (0 points)
- 5 slices Canadian bacon, diced (2 points)
- ½ t. salt
- ONE of the following spices: ½ t cayenne, OR 1 t. chipotle chili powder, OR 1 ½ t smoked paprika
- Cooking spray (0 points)
- *3 oz. shredded pepper jack cheese. (This optional addition will add one point to each muffin.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tin by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
Spray a non-stick pan lightly with cooking spray. Place peppers, onions, and tomatoes in pan and sauté to soften peppers and onion, 3 to 5 minutes.
Whisk eggs, salt, and the spice of your choices together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add yogurt cheese and mix (doesn’t have to be perfectly smooth, there will be some lumps of cheese). Add Kodiak mix and stir until just combined. Stir in vegetables, cilantro, Canadian bacon (and cheese if you’re using it).
Divide batter equally into 12 prepared muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Serve immediately or store, covered, in refrigerator.
Each muffin equals ONE Weight Watchers point!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
Keywords: weight watchers, healthy recipes, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy muffins, miracle muffins, one-point foods